What Is Commodities Trading?
Commodities trading represents the buying and selling of set quantities of homogeneous, or near-homogeneous assets. Price movements in commodities are usually seen as bellwethers for the overall health of the industry that produces/consumes them.
Commodity prices can be impacted by factors such as adverse weather, seasonal availability, natural disasters and other non-market factors typically found in other financial instruments.
Trade CFDs on a wide variety of global commodities, including gold, silver and oil with a global-regulated broker provider giving you access to different asset classes on the same platform or a range of platforms as well as sophisticated risk management tools and trading tools.
What are the benefits of commodities trading?
- Trade on spreads from 0.0 pips
- Leverage options up to 500:1
- 60+ currency pairs
- The Forex markets are open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Award winning multilingual customer support
- No price manipulation, no requotes and no dealing desk
- Benefit from low margin, low-cost trading
- High speed trade execution from Equinix servers
- Enter and exit trades whenever you want to, 24/5
- Trade in any direction you think the markets will go, short or long, maximising trading opportunities.
- Get access to pre-open price action and gauge market direction with cutting-edge tools.
What is the Best Platform to
Discover the benefits of Forex trading on one of the most powerful trading platforms available, MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Available across desktop and mobile platforms the Metatrader 5 platform is ready when you are.
- Customisable interface, including colours of technical indicators
- One-click trading and Marketwatch
- Live price streaming on Live accounts and Demo accounts 128-bits encryption for secure trading
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Customisable alerts
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Mac devices
4 Reasons to Choose Empower Markets
Years of Trading
Start Trading in Minutes
Open an account now
Auto open & close positions
News & economic calendar
Technical indicator & charts
Many more tools included