What is Forex Trading?
Trading forex involves buying one currency and selling another simultaneously. Through careful analysis, traders predict the potential direction of currency prices and attempt to capture gains based on price fluctuations.
There is no centralised exchange for forex trading. Rather, it takes place electronically or online, between networks of global computers. The market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
All Major Currency Pairs
All major currency pairs include the US dollar (USD) as either the base or counter currency. Majors include pairs like the GBP/USD, EUR/USD, and USD/JPY. Empower Markets offers you consistently tight spreads, starting from as low as 0.0 pips.
We’ve partnered with leading banking and non-banking financial institutions to ensure a deep liquidity pool, so that you get the best available market prices and ultra-low latency order execution.
What are the benefits of Forex trading ?
- Trade on spreads from 0.0 pips
- Leverage options up to 500:1
- 60+ currency pairs
- The Forex markets are open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- No price manipulation, no requotes and no dealing desk
- Benefit from low margin, low-cost trading
- Trade in any direction you think the markets will go, short or long, maximising trading opportunities.
What is the Best Platform to Trade Forex ?
Discover the benefits of Forex trading on one of the most powerful trading platforms available, MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Available across desktop and mobile platforms the Metatrader 5 platform is ready when you are.
- Customisable interface, including colours of technical indicators
- One-click trading and Marketwatch
- Live price streaming on Live accounts and Demo accounts 128-bits encryption for secure trading
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Customisable alerts
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Mac devices
4 Reasons to Choose Empower Markets
Years of Trading
Start Trading in Minutes
Open an account now
Auto open & close positions
News & economic calendar
Technical indicator & charts
Many more tools included