What Is Metal Trading?
Metals trading is closely linked to the outlook for the overall global markets and major currencies and metals are traded against major currencies in a similar way to other currency pairs on the platform.
Factors affecting precious metal prices include supply and demand, interest rates, economic uncertainty, industrial output and the strength of the dollar with precious metals like gold traditionally viewed as a safe haven in times of volatility.
Open A Trading Account
Open a trading account with Empower Markets, and you will gain exposure to the available global market prices on trading gold CFDs and silver CFDs. Trading metal CFDs with Empower Markets, a global-regulated, multi-award-winning broker.
What are the benefits of trading Metals?
- Trade in any direction, maximising trading opportunities
- Powerful trading platforms, Metatrader 5 (MT5) and Iress, with real-time gold and silver news and charts.
- Rich educational resources and Trading Tools
- Hedge Risks – Hedge investment risks with high value assets
- Benefit from low margin, low-cost trading, without compromising execution
What is the Best Platform to
Discover the benefits of Forex trading on one of the most powerful trading platforms available, MetaTrader 5 (MT5). Available across desktop and mobile platforms the Metatrader 5 platform is ready when you are.
- Customisable interface, including colours of technical indicators
- One-click trading and Marketwatch
- Live price streaming on Live accounts and Demo accounts 128-bits encryption for secure trading
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- Customisable alerts
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Mac devices
4 Reasons to Choose Empower Markets
Years of Trading
Start Trading in Minutes
Open an account now
Auto open & close positions
News & economic calendar
Technical indicator & charts
Many more tools included